XR4Human is the equitable, inclusive and human-centered XR project dedicated to research and deliver ethical standard for XR technologies.
Objectives of the XR4Human category are the following:
- Discussing events related to the XR4Human project and the members of its consortium (Subcategory 1)
- Discussing the documents related to law, policy and ethics helpful for the development a European Code of Conduct (CoC) and of the development of the tool related to the adherence to the CoC (Subcategory 2)
- Discussing industry and legal documents related to the development of interoperability guidelines (Subcategory 3)
- Discussing the policy and industry documents related to the development of the rating system (Subcategory 4)
- Discussing the impact, the technological, economic and societal impact of the XR4Human project (Subcategory 5)
How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
What should topics in this category generally contain?
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?